Students learn professional skills in the following areas:
- Risk management and injury prevention
- Pathology and acute care of injuries and illness
- Orthopedic clinical examination and diagnosis
- Medical conditions and disabilities
- Therapeutic modalities
- Conditioning, rehabilitative exercise and referral
- Psychosocial intervention and referral
- Nutritional aspects of injuries and illnesses
- Health care administration
For further information regarding the overall goals and objectives of the Athletic Training Undergraduate Program, download the policies and procedures manual
Students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training or a Bachelor of Science in Fitness and Wellness are eligible to apply for the following scholarships
if they meet all the eligibility requirements.
Check out the Viewbook
for the Athletic Training Department.
Join the Park University Athletic Training Department on Facebook