ABOUT PARK SCHOLARSHIPS
Start your search by reading Park University’s Scholarship Information Guide, which contains important points on selecting a scholarship that is right for you. Then, proceed to the our different scholarships categories for more information.
The Scholarships displayed here are awarded by Park University’s Student Financial Aid. They are institutionally funded by the University or funds entrusted to the University by individuals, alumni, and companies who have need of well educated individuals in specific fields of industry.
ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
First time prospective students to the Parkville Daytime campus and returning students are eligible to apply for Endowed Scholarships. In order to be considered for Endowed Scholarships, students must be admitted to Park University for the 2018-2019 academic year and complete the below online application. Endowed Scholarships can be stacked with academic and athletic scholarships. There is no GPA or ACT requirement to be considered for Endowed Scholarships.
FRESHMAN ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship awards for high school graduates planning to enroll for the first time in August. Review for eligibility and awarding begins immediately upon receipt of the student’s Park University Application for Admission and sixth-semester high school transcript through November 15.
COMPETITIVE FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Review for eligibility to attend Scholarship Interview Day is based upon:
- Receipt of the student’s Park University Application, 6th semester transcripts and completion of the scholarship application (including submission of all required materials) by November 17.
- Candidates must submit two examples of a research-based writing project. Examples include papers submitted to meet class assignments, an independent project or a project submitted for any type of academic competition. One of the two writing projects should be scientific-based and the other may be based in any other subject, as long as research is featured.
- Candidates may also submit a third example of a creative nature, but that is not required.
- Each example must be clearly labeled with the candidate’s name and the name of the high school attended (or the phrase “home-schooled”).
- Portfolio submissions should be submitted using the electronic application as Microsoft Word documents (Word 97 or later) or as Adobe PDFs.
- Attendance at Honors Scholarship Interview Day on Saturday, December 2 is required for competitive scholarship candidates. Scholarship Day includes a multistage interview with the Scholarship Committee, an Honors Academy information session for parents and students, a formal lunch with Honors Academy faculty and current students, campus tour and interactive program with fellow candidates.
- The recipients of a competitive award must agree to represent Park University in media, in written testimonies and/or at least two events per year, including Founders Day.
- Competitive scholarships will be awarded no later than February 1.
Application Currently Closed
Scholarship awards for students who have previously earned at least 24 transferable college credit hours from an accredited U.S. institution, or a foreign institution whose primary language of instruction is English. Due to high demand, limited funding is available. Transfer students are encouraged to complete the online application for admission as soon as possible in order to be considered.
Student Financial Aid
8700 N.W. River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152
Phone : (816) 584-6290
OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Admissions – Available to incoming first-time-freshman and transfer students
- Degree Specific
- Fides et Labor Scholarship
- Minority, International Women
- Military Family Scholarship
- Not Yet Categorized
- Residence Life and Education