1. Apply to Park
Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- Your campus of choice, or online
- Your desired start year and session
- The name of your high school and the date you received your diploma or GED
- A list of any previous colleges you attended, with dates of attendance
- A credit card to pay the application fee
2. Submit Your Transcripts
Here’s where to send your transcripts:
To have your official transcripts sent to Park University by the school you attended, send to email@example.com.
Transcripts may be sent via mail to:
Office of the Registrar
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Parkville, MO 64152
3. Apply for Financial Aid
Get Financial Assistance:
Many students will find themselves in need of financial assistance to help cover the cost of tuition and fees. We are dedicated to helping prospective and current Park University students obtain that assistance throughout our financial aid process. To be considered for federal financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Park’s FAFSA code: 002498