Ellen Finley Earhart Nursing Program
Admission Criteria - BSNApplications for the BSN Degree Completion program are accepted year round. Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission consideration.
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- RN Licensure in the United States. New graduates will be admitted on probationary status.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited Nursing pre-licensure program or an ACT score of 21 or greater for students with a GPA below 3.0 on a 4 point scale.
- Submission of official nursing program associated transcripts and other undergraduate transcripts.
- Completion of Pharmacology Standardized examination at the 75% benchmark score. Student must complete the examination prior to beginning NU 320.
Phone: (877) 505-1059
Online Request Form