Park University Announces Graduates from Davis-Monthan AFB Campus
January 11, 2021 — Park University announces its graduates from the University’s Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (Ariz.) Campus. These graduates were scheduled to participate in a commencement ceremony on Dec. 19 at the Sea of Glass Center for the Arts in Tucson, Ariz., but the event was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. The University had 26 students eligible to graduate — 23 students received a bachelor’s degree and three students received an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if known])
Bachelor of Science
• Nickolas Browning, Management/Human Resources, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Oviedo [Fla.] High School)
• Dominque X. Carhee, Management/Healthcare, Tucson, Ariz.
• Jose A. Carrillo, Management/Human Resources, Vail, Ariz. (attended St. Mary’s High School, Phoenix, Ariz.)
• Annie Laura Deparini, Management, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Santa Maria [Calif.] High School)
• Luis A. Franco, Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Sahuarita, Ariz.
• Joseph M. Haber Jr., Management/Human Resources, Tucson, Ariz.
• Jacob Thomas Hamm, Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Olympic High School, Silverdale, Wash.)
• Shane Hanna, Information and Computer Science/Information Technology, Tucson, Ariz.
• DeJuan O. Hazel, Social Psychology, Georgetown, S.C. (attended Georgetown High School)
• Samantha L. Head, Management/Finance, Tucson, Ariz.
• James R. Jackson Jr., Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Tucson, Ariz.
• John K. Jackson, Management, Tucson, Ariz.
• @ Rickie L. Jones, Management/Computer Information Systems, Macon, Ga.
• Kurt Larsen, Management/Human Resources, Kuna, Idaho
• Matthew T. Patten, Management/Logistics, Tucson, Ariz.
• Gary J. Reyna, Management, Vail, Ariz. (attended Catalina High School, Tucson, Ariz.)
• Sirivia R. Rice, Management/Healthcare, Tucson, Ariz.
• Lyle E. Ruthford, Management/Finance, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Mariner High School, Everett, Wash.)
• William H. Sommerer IV, Management/Human Resources, Columbia, S.C. (attended Harry S. Truman High School, Levittown, Pa.)
• Melissa M. Tanner, Social Psychology, Tucson, Ariz.
• Thomas W. Taylor, Management/Human Resources, Colorado Springs, Colo. (attended Desert High School, Edwards, Calif.)
• Elizabeth Aynne Warren, Social Psychology, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Yuma [Ariz.] High School)
• Brian A. Williams, Information and Computer Science/Software Engineering, Sugarcreek Township, Ohio (attended Jeffersontown [Ky.] High School)
Associate of Science
• Nathan James Bachmann, Criminal Justice Administration, Tucson, Ariz. (attended Bagley [Minn.] High School)
• Hannah A. McMullin, Social Psychology, Tucson, Ariz.
• Alina M. Swetland, Social Psychology, Tucson, Ariz.