Park University Announces Graduates from Fairchild AFB Campus
June 14, 2019 — Park University’s Fairchild Air Force Base (Wash.) Campus held its commencement ceremony on June 13 at the base theater. The University had 16 students eligible to participate in the ceremony — 11 students received a bachelor’s degree, one student received a bachelor’s degree and undergraduate certificate, and four students received an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if known])
Bachelor of Public Administration
• Jesse P. Liethen, Criminal Justice, Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash. (attended Bangor [Wis.] High School)
o Liethen also earned an Undergraduate Certificate in Terrorism and Homeland Security
Bachelor of Science
• @ Charcee M. Baum, Information and Computer Science/Data Management, Spokane, Wash. (attended Kingman [Ariz.] High School)
• Daniel E. Diazcenteno, Management/Human Resources, Airway Heights, Wash.
• @ Matthew M. Harvey, Management, Spokane, Wash.
• Juliana N. O’Neal, Management/Accounting, Round Rock, Texas
• Ericka S. Rickards, Social Psychology, Spokane, Wash.
• @ Bruce R. Rustman, Management, Medical Lake, Wash.
• @ Noah P. Skiles, Management/Accounting, Noblesville, Ind. (attended Edgewood High School, Ellettsville, Ind.)
• Roma Dulatre Terry, Management/Healthcare, Spokane, Wash. (attended James Campbell High School, Ewa Beach, Hawaii)
• # Tracy L. Van Sickle, Management, Reardan, Wash.
• Michael Wayne Webb, Management/Logistics, Ellington, Conn. (attended Elwood [Kan.] High School)
• Shawn A. Westbrook, Information and Computer Science/Information Technology, San Antonio, Texas (attended Tulare [Calif.] Union High School)
Associate of Science
• Jennifer Cailing, Management, Cheney, Wash. (attended Decatur High School, Federal Way, Wash.)
• Casey L. Merchant, Management, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• Andrew C. Thatcher, Management, Spokane Valley, Wash. (attended East Valley High School, Spokane, Wash.)
• Brandon M. Wickman, Social Psychology, Spokane, Wash.
• Jesse P. Liethen, Terrorism and Homeland Security, Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash. (attended Bangor [Wis.] High School)
o Liethen also earned Bachelor of Public Administration degree in Criminal Justice