Park University Announces Graduates from Fort Irwin Campus
May 3, 2018 — Park University’s Fort Irwin (Calif.) Campus held its commencement ceremony on May 2 at the Sandy Basin Community Center on the base. The University had 17 students eligible to participate in the ceremony — 12 students received a bachelor’s degree, one student received a bachelor’s degree and undergraduate certificate, and four students received an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if provided])
Bachelor of Science
• Amanda Lynn Chavis, Social Psychology, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Emanuel M. Depina, Management, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Margaret Ashika Espinosa, Management/Healthcare, U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden, Germany (attended Hayward [Calif.] High School)
• $ Hugh D. Franklin, Management/Marketing, Adelanto, Calif.
• # Michelle D. Marquez, Social Psychology, Fort Irwin, Calif. (attended Cyril [Okla.] High School)
• $ Tracy Irene Martinez, Management/Logistics, Barstow, Calif. (attended Barstow High School)
• $ Amanda C. Pie, Management, Barstow, Calif.
• Elizabeth Ramos, Criminal Justice Administration/Corrections, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Laura J. Ramos, Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Barstow, Calif. (attended Western High School, Anaheim, Calif.)
o Ramos also earned an Undergraduate Certificate in Terrorism and Homeland Security
• # Neil Brian Roselli, Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement, Barstow, Calif.
• Ou Finh Saephanh, Management, Fort Wainwright, Alaska (attended Valley High School, Sacramento, Calif.)
• @ Ruby Shah, Management/Healthcare, Frisco, Texas
o Shah was named Outstanding Graduate of Park’s Fort Irwin Campus
• # Andrew T. Turrentine, Management, Apple Valley, Calif.
Associate of Science
• Ruben L. Dela Cerna, Management, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Caitlin M. Holman, Management, Fort Irwin, Calif. (attended Ichabod Crane High School, Valatie, N.Y.)
• Edgar Alexander Sotelo, Criminal Justice Administration, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Faimafiliota Manumaleuga Utu, Criminal Justice Administration, Fort Irwin, Calif.
• Laura J. Ramos, Terrorism and Homeland Security, Barstow, Calif. (attended Western High School, Anaheim, Calif.)
o Ramos also earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice Administration/Law Enforcement