Park University Announces Graduates from Fort Leonard Wood Campus
October 26, 2020 — Park University announces its graduates from the University’s Fort Leonard Wood (Mo.) Campus. These graduates were scheduled to participate in a commencement ceremony on Oct. 9 at Nutter Field House on base, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, the event was held virtually on Oct. 23. The University had 15 students eligible to graduate — eight students received a bachelor’s degree and seven students received an associate degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if known])
Bachelor of Science
• $ Nancy Noemi Fortini, Management, Fort Knox, Ky. (attended James Monroe High School, North Hills, Calif.)
• # Gilbert Guzman, Criminal Justice Administration/Security, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
• Marcus K. King, Management/Human Resources, Dixon, Mo.
• # Stuart E. Klemm, Geography, Waynesville, Mo.
• Carlos Ortegamarquez, Management, Waynesville, Mo.
• @ Justin R. Payne, Construction Management, Plato, Mo.
• Edward S. Petilo, Management/Engineering Administration, Olympia, Wash.
• John A. Seman, Management, St. Robert, Mo. (attended Van Nuys [Calif.] High School)
Associate of Science
• Komla D. Adedze, Construction Management, Fort Knox, Ky.
• Richard Carl Allen, Construction Management, St. Robert, Mo. (attended Lancaster [Ohio] High School)
• Seth Clements, Construction Management, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Bonner Springs [Kan.] High School)
• Rodolfo Grosso, Construction Management, Waynesville, Mo.
• Matthew Nilsby, Criminal Justice Administration, Woodbridge, Va. (attended Kentridge High School, Kent, Wash.)
• Tommy Rodriguez, Construction Management, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
• Peter J. Santos, Construction Management, Waynesville, Mo. (attended William R. Boone High School, Orlando, Fla.)