Park University Students Elect 2021-22 Student Government Officers, Senators
April 30, 2021 — Park University students have elected their representatives — executive board and senators — for the 2021-22 Park Student Government Association. Alba Myshketa, senior chemistry major from Durres, Albania, was elected president.
Other executive board members elected:
• Vice President — Seth Frye, senior communication studies major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended Park Hill South High School, Riverside, Mo.)
• Secretary — Elias Eichhorn, sophomore business administration/management major, Haan, Germany
• Business Manager — Isabela Riberio da Silva, sophomore business administration/corporate financial management major, São José dos Campos, Brazil
Students elected as senators:
• Faith Brownell, sophomore business administration/management major, Shawnee, Kan. (attended Sumner Academy of Arts and Science, Kansas City, Kan.)
• Sophie Craven, junior psychology major, Kansas City, Mo.
• Sanad Dhital, junior mathematics major, Kathmandu, Nepal
• Angela Eastwood, senior social work major, Kansas City, Mo. (attended San Juan High School, Citrus Heights, Calif.)
• Manika Karki, sophomore criminal justice administration/corrections and economics major, Kathmandu, Nepal
• Manoj Khatiwada, senior business administration/management major, Kathmandu, Nepal
• Nate Moore, sophomore business administration/management, and information and computer science/data management major, Leavenworth, Kan. (attended Leavenworth High School)
• Francis Muwalo, junior information and computer science/information technology major, Blantyre, Malawi
• Savanna Wyatt, junior multimedia journalism/public relations major, Olathe, Kan. (attended Olathe East High School)