Park University Announces Graduates from Scott AFB Campus
June 10, 2020 — Park University announces its graduates from the University’s Scott Air Force Base (Ill.) Campus. These graduates were scheduled to participate in a commencement ceremony on June 4 at the Regency Conference Center in O’Fallon, Ill., but the event was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. The University had six students eligible to participate in the ceremony — all graduates received a bachelor’s degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if known])
Bachelor of Science
• @ David A. Akemon, Management/Computer Information Systems, Ramstein Air Base, Germany (attended South Decatur High School, Greensburg, Ind.)
• Kevin C. Binns, Management/Logistics, St. Louis, Mo.
• Tricia Lynn Bryant, Management/Logistics, Mascoutah, Ill. (attended Greenfield [Ind.] Central High School)
• Brian S. Castillo, Management/Logistics, Puyallup, Wash.
• Breanna N. Sprual, Management/Marketing, Scott Air Force Base, Ill. (attended Fairborn [Ohio] High School)
• # Vincent Dwayne Winer, Management/Computer Information Systems, Troy, Ill. (attended Romulus [Mich.] High School)