Park University Announces Graduates from Tinker AFB Campus
May 11, 2018 — Park University’s Tinker Air Force Base (Okla.) Campus held its commencement ceremony on May 10 at the Tinker Club Ballroom on the base. The University had 11 students eligible to participate in the ceremony — all receiving a bachelor’s degree.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES CONFERRED
(Honors designation key ([at least 30 earned credit hours prior to the last term of enrollment at Park University]):
• @ — Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 grade point average)
• # — Magna Cum Laude (3.7 to 3.899 GPA)
• $ — Cum Laude (3.5 to 3.699 GPA)
(Name, Degree Concentration [if applicable], Hometown and High School Attended [if provided])
Bachelor of Science
• Donna L. Butts, Management, Meeker, Okla.
• # Yolanda D. Daniels, Management/Logistics, Edmond, Okla. (attended Rancho High School, North Las Vegas, Nev.)
• # David J. Dyke, Information and Computer Science/Networking and Security, Yukon, Okla. (attended Sterling [Okla.] High School)
• # Tara A. Garner, Business Administration/Logistics, Edmond, Okla.
• @ Richard James Holden, Management/Logistics, Moore, Okla. (attended Hobart [Ind.] High School)
• Jayson K. Lewis, Management/Computer Information Systems, Fort Worth, Texas
• # Andrew W. Prakop, Business Administration/Management, Choctaw, Okla.
• Shynita Lynnette Reese, Management, Porter, Texas (attended Aldine High School, Houston, Texas)
• Ebony Chiffon Striverson, Social Psychology, Newport News, Va. (attended Overbrook High School, Philadelphia, Pa.
• @ Christina M. Tonay, Business Administration/Management, Oklahoma City, Okla. (attended Samuel Clemens High School, Schertz, Texas)
• $ Cynthia D. White, Management, Del City, Okla.