- You must apply for admission to Park University before aid can be processed. You must be fully admitted to Park for any financial aid to be released.
- FAFSA – If you have not already applied for FAFSA, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (Park University code is 002498) If you have already applied, add the Park University Title IV code to your FAFSA and re-process.
- Missouri Higher Education Academic Scholarship Program – An applicant may change his/her approved institution choice prior to the beginning of the first day of classes and may transfer between approved institutions during the academic year. Deadlines: August 1 for the fall semester & January 1 for the winter/spring semester. Failure to notify the Coordinating Board by the deadlines may result in loss of the award.
- If you have already received a grant from the Student Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program at another Missouri institution during the previous academic year or the fall semester and you are transferring for the spring semester, you must notify Student Financial Aid at Park and the Missouri Department of Higher Education Student Financial Assistance Program in writing that you are transferring to Park. (800) 473-6757, option 4
- Aid Award – You will be informed by Park of your Financial Aid Award via your Park email. Log on to the MyPark portal in order to review your financial assistance.
* Indicates this document can be completed online through our web page. See Online Services on the Student Financial Aid Home Page.
Contact information for obtaining forms and documents:
Federal Student Aid Programs
Phone: (319) 337-5665
Coordination – Coordinating Board of Higher Education
205 Jefferson Street
PO Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65109-1469
Phone: (800) 473-6757
Student Financial Aid
8700 N.W. River Park Drive
Parkville, MO 64152-3795
Phone: (816) 584-6290
Fax: (816) 584-2152, (816) 741-9668
For admission to your local campus, contact the campus administrator’s office at the location you wish to attend.
Care is taken to ensure the accuracy and the timeliness of information. Due to constantly changing federal and state legislation, the contents are subject to change without notice.