Student Research and Creative Arts Symposium
April 7-10, 2014
- Posters presenting laboratory or other applied research findings
- Research papers and oral presentations (oral presentations limited to 15-minutes)
- Creative works
- Visual art and graphic design installations
- Musical and drama presentations
- Virtual Presentations (Slide or video presentations uploaded to Symposium website)
Student participants in the Symposium will have the opportunity to share their work with a diverse audience of peers and professors; moreover, students will enhance their resumes through participation in a professional conference setting.
We look forward to highlighting the work of Park University student scholars and their faculty mentors.
- 2014 Symposium Planning Committee
SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION
Registration for this event is now closed.
Registered participants will be notified by email of their scheduled events, locations, days, and times. Questions may be referred to email@example.com or telephone 816-584-6818.
- How to create a poster presentation (coming soon)
- How to upload a YouTube presentation, by WebVideoZone.com
- 2012 Program and 2012 Addenda (.pdf)
- 2012 Slideshow
- 2009 Slideshow
- View Past Virtual Presentations
- Watch Past Music Presentations
Application for Sponsorships
Deadline for corporate advertisement submission