Student Research and Creative Arts Symposium
Thank you to everyone who helped make the Ninth Annual Research and Creative Arts Symposium a success! Please visit facebook.com/SigmaAtPark to view photos and videos from the event. Check back in the fall for information about the Tenth Annual Symposium, which will take place April 6-9, 2015.
April 7-10, 2014
- Posters presenting laboratory or other applied research findings
- Research papers and oral presentations (oral presentations limited to 15-minutes)
- Creative works
- Visual art and graphic design installations
- Musical and drama presentations
- Virtual Presentations (Slide or video presentations uploaded to Symposium website)
Student participants in the Symposium have the opportunity to share their work with a diverse audience of peers and professors; moreover, students will enhance their resumes through participation in a professional conference setting.
- 2014 Symposium Planning Committee
SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION
Look for registration for the 2015 Symposium to re-open in late fall, 2014!
- How to create a poster presentation (coming soon)
- 2012 Program and 2012 Addenda (.pdf)
- 2012 Slideshow
- 2009 Slideshow
- View Past Virtual Presentations
- Watch Past Music Presentations