You will need to submit the following items when applying to a Park University graduate degree program:
- Online application
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or the equivalent from an international institution, with at least a 2.75 grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale). Official transcripts must be provided. ( Please note individual programs have their own GPA requirements)
- Application fee (The application fee is waived for Park University graduates. If you are a Park University alum, please select the “Check by Mail” option and do not send money.)
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended sent to Park University – Graduate Admissions, 8700 NW River Park Dr., CMB #104, Parkville, MO 64152.
- International students require additional documentation. Refer to the International Student section for mandatory admissions requirements.
The following links may be helpful when completing your admission requirements:
PROGRAM-SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Some graduate programs require additional documentation from applying students. View the programs below for detailed information about any additional requirements for admission.
Business Administration (Traditional): MBA
Communication and Leadership: M.A.
Education and Teaching
- M.E.D. in Educational Leadership
- M.E.D. in Leading Adult & Organizational Learning
- M.E.D. in Language & Literacy
- M.E.D. in Teacher Leadership
Healthcare Administration: M.H.A.
Public Affairs: M.P.A.
Social Work: M.S.W.
Sequential Masters Degree Option
CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- Applied Music
- Disaster & Emergency Management
- Global Business
- Healthcare/Health Services Management & Leadership
- Leadership of International Healthcare Organizations
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Leadership