An official transcript is a certified copy of your academic record. The free, unofficial transcript will not meet the standards of authenticity as an official transcript. See ordering details below.

Official Transcripts

An Official Transcript is a certified official copy of your permanent academic record. You are the only person authorized to request a copy of your transcript. It is generally required by:

  • Educational Institutions
  • Employers
  • Most off campus purposes

Official Transcript Costs & Processing Times

  • Electronic transfer:
    $10 per transcript
    Sent within 4-24 hours
  • Mailing:
    $12 per transcript
    Sent to USPS 2-3 business days after order submission
  • Same day pick-up:
    $15 + $12 per transcript
    Only available at the Parkville Campus for paper transcripts

Park University uses a third-party system called Parchment for official transcript ordering. In June 2022, Park University and Parchment upgraded to a new user interface for sending and receiving official transcripts. This new interface will allow students to more easily order transcripts and complete academic tasks because it links multiple functions in a single Parchment storefront. Because of this upgrade, every student will need to create a new account with Parchment, regardless of when you created or last used your original Parchment account.

How to Create a Parchment Account Video Tutorial

How to Create a Parchment Account from Parchment on Vimeo.

Order Official Transcripts


Hold for Grades – will delay the delivery until the end of the current term after all of your grades have been posted. Grades are posted approximately 2-5 business days after the end of term.

Hold for Degree – used only for students in their final term before degree completion (diploma issuance). This option will delay the delivery until the end of the current term after all your grades have been posted and degree statement placed on your transcript. It takes approximately 15 business days once grades are posted.

*Please Note*

  • Please ensure your transcript level is correct. Undergraduate (Bachelor’s, Associate Degree and Certificates), Graduate (Master’s Degree and Graduate Certificates), or PDI (Professional Development Institutions).
  • Other institutions may not accept a transcript that has been issued directly to the student unless it is in a sealed envelope. If you send a transcript to yourself, do not open it if you plan to send it to someone else who has requested an official copy.
  • Refunds will be processed after 30 days of the request date, if order not processed.
  • For detailed instructions, students can login to myPark.


An unofficial transcript is free of charge. Please note that it will not meet the standards of authenticity as an official transcript.

Unofficial Transcript Orders

Beginning September 26, 2022, unofficial transcripts will only be available through MyPark, which can be accessed by current students and students who have attended Park within 2 years.* Students who attended 2+ years ago will need to order an official transcript.

For instructions, see How Do I Request An Unofficial Transcript through MyPark?.

Access Unofficial Transcripts via MyPark

*Neither Official nor Unofficial transcripts will be released if a student has a Student Accounting hold.


If you are unable to access the online ordering system or can only pay by check or money order, print and mail the Transcript Request Form.

Transcript Request Form

Print and mail with full payment to:

Office of the Registrar
Park University
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Parkville, MO 64152

Submitting Transcripts to Park

To have your official transcripts sent electronically to Park University send to These must be sent by the school in which you attended.


(See Exams for current exam correlation lists.)


Please visit Diploma Reorder for complete ordering details from the Park University Alumni Association.

Online diploma services for Park University are available through a vendor, Michael Sutter Company. There are tiered replacement diploma fees.
– $65: Associate, Bachelor, or Master degrees
– $75: Education Specialist degree
– $65: any Undergraduate or Graduate level certificates

Alumni must submit a separate order for each degree/certificate they wish to receive (AA, BA, BS, MBA, etc.). The diploma reorder will first go to the Registrar’s Office for verification and then to our vendor for production.

The name printed on the diploma reorder will default to the name appearing in Park University records. Alumni will be able to choose a middle name, middle initial, or suffix during the ordering process. However, if an alum wants to update the legal first or last name on the diploma, the alum must complete the Change of Personal Information Request Form (CPI) and submit one valid form of identification. Submit CPI forms and identification to

Contact if you have any questions.

Order a Replacement Diploma


Enrollment Verification by 3RD Parties

Park University uses the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification data to such agencies as third-party verifiers, credit card companies and credit approval agencies.  Students should provide the web address of to any parties requesting to verify their enrollment or degree.

Select Park University in Parkville, for the website to select the correct University.


Available from the Office of the Registrar on My Park. Contact with any questions.

  • Graduation application
  • Verification of student status


Computer and Information Science

Faculty Administrative Support TEAM (FAST)


Office of the Registrar
Park University
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Mackay Hall, Room 36
Parkville, MO 64152
P (816) 584-6275
F (816) 587-5585

General E-Mail Inquiries:

Send Electronic Transcripts to:

Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.