RANTS DATABASE: SPIN FROM INFOED GLOBAL
Park subscribes to the SPIN database from InfoEd Global. This searchable database claims to list 40,000 funding opportunities from 10,000 sources. From any Park computer you can perform a full-text search of their records. Although a basic search is quite simple, the Quick Start Guide and a fuller reference guide are available at the following:
- SPIN Quick Start Guide .pdf format
- SPIN Reference Guide .pdf format
Faculty can also register in the Genius section to create a profile which will automatically notify you of any new opportunities in your selected fields.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDING: GRANTS.GOV
All Federal agencies post all grant opportunities online at www.grants.gov. This is the clearinghouse for all federal grant-making agencies and can be searched by agency, category, or advanced searched by keywords. Grants.gov allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
Includes: Search Grant Opportunities, Receive Grant Opportunity Email Alerts
- Park University’s Grants.gov User Guide .pdf format
Detailed instructions about completing an application on Grants.gov
- Park University’s Grants.gov Overview Activity Guide .pdf format
Summary instructions about completing an application on Grants.gov
GOVERNMENT AND FOUNDATION FUNDING: DUKE UNIVERSITY
Sites maintained by the Office of Research Administration, Duke University
Includes: Advanced Search, Current Weekly Postings, Grant Deadlines
GOVERNMENT AND FOUNDATION FUNDING: GRANTS.NET
Grants.Net searches by academic discipline, application type, date, eligibility, text and more. Search all open funding opportunities in the Funding Opportunities database. The database is continually updated using announcements and news reports from a wide range of sponsors.
*Site Maintained by the Association for the Advancement of Science.
LINKS TO SELECTED FEDERAL AGENCIES
- US Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- US Department of the Interior
- US Department of Justice
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Science Foundation
- Institute of Museum and Library Services