Student Employment

Student Employment is another option for Financial Aid.  Funds are paid directly to the student’s personal bank account to be used for personal expenses.  There are two student employment funding opportunities, the Federal Work-Study Program and the Park Student Worker Program.  Both programs have qualifications that must be met by the student. 

Federal Work-Study Program is available to eligible students who have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) available here and on MyPark.  With the FAFSA, Financial Aid will determine if the student qualifies for this program.  Students that are awarded and have accepted a Federal Work-Study award as part of their Financial Aid package are eligible to begin looking for a position of student employment on Handshake.  Students awarded Federal Work-Study have the opportunity to apply for on-campus positions or off-campus community service positions through Handshake.

Park Student Worker Program is available for most students who do not qualify for the Federal Work-Study Program.  A student should contact Student Employment to confirm their qualifications for funding.  This program has limited funds available, so funds will not be awarded until the student has been hired for a Student Employment position.  Upon the student receipt of their Park Student Worker Program approval letter, they may begin applying for on-campus student employment positions using Handshake.  Students awarded Park Student Worker Program funds are able to apply for on-campus positions only. 

MyPark has more information available for interested students. 

Contact Student Employment

Park University’s degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.