Park University Payment Policies
The financial assistance award for each term/semester (excluding the Stafford, Unsubsidized, and Parent loans lender origination fee) may be applied toward the total charges if all required materials have been submitted to Student Financial Services. Park University will permit students to apply up to 50% of their work study toward charges. Any remaining balance due is payable on or before registration day.
A student will not be allowed to re-enroll unless all debts are settled in the Accounting Office.
If financial assistance results in a credit balance at registration, the balance will be refunded to the student approximately 30 days after the beginning of the semester/term or after the release of financial aid, whichever is later.
- 25% of total tuition
- total fees due
This down payment is required regardless of tuition funding assistance, benefits, loans, or employer reimbursement.
Only the following categories are exempt from the above Policy:
- Category #1 – VOC Rehabilitation, Chapter 31, students are exempt at all terms of registration.
- Category #2 – DOD civilians that submit DD Form 1556 as payment.
Payment in full is due either by the confirmation date or at the time of registration. See Term Dates to see when the confirmation date is for the term you are registering.
For additional financial alternatives, contact a Student Accounts Coordinator in the Accounting Office.
ONLY PAYMENT IN FULL RESERVES YOUR PLACE IN A COURSE.
You may remit your tuition and fees using the following:
- VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card are accepted through the MyPark system.
- Personal checks, money orders, Federal Financial Aid, Tuition Assistance from the Military, and Veteran’s benefits are also accepted.
VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card
- Login using your MyPark id and password.
- Click on the Course and Fee Statement option under the Academics tab.
- Click on the button that says “Pay by Secure Credit Card.”
- The default amount will be your full tuition amount, even if you are receiving tuition assistance, financial aid, or veteran’s benefits. If only paying a portion of your tuition, enter the amount to be paid.
- Complete the form and then click “Send”.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment.
See International Student Admissions and Services – International Payments