The financial assistance award for each term/semester (excluding the Stafford, Unsubsidized, and Parent loans lender origination fee) may be applied toward the total charges if all required materials have been submitted to Student Financial Services. Park University will permit students to apply up to 50% of their work study toward charges. Any remaining balance due is payable on or before registration day.
A student will not be allowed to re-enroll unless all debts are settled in the Accounting Office. Transcripts are not released until debts are paid.
If financial assistance results in a credit balance at registration, the balance will be refunded to the student approximately 14 working days after the beginning of the semester or after the release of financial aid to the Accounting Office, whichever is later.
The first term of each individual student’s school year, the following is required.
Students using financial aid
- minimum tuition payment of 10%
- total fees due
- 25% of total tuition
- total fees due
This down payment is required regardless of tuition funding assistance, benefits, loans, or employer reimbursement.
Only the following categories are exempt from the above Policy:
- Category #1 – VOC Rehabilitation, Chapter 31, students are exempt at all terms of registration.
- Category #2 – DOD civilians that submit DD Form 1556 as payment.
Payment in full is due either by the confirmation date or at the time of registration. See Term Dates to see when the confirmation date is for the term you are registering.
Tuition and fees from a prior semester must be paid before enrollment in a successive term.
For additional financial alternatives, contact a Student Accounts Coordinator in the Accounting Office.
ONLY PAYMENT IN FULL (CONFIRMING) RESERVES YOUR PLACE IN A COURSE. You must confirm by the confirmation date or else you will lose your seat in that course.
You may remit your tuition and fees using the following:
- VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card are accepted through the MyPark system.
- Personal checks, money orders, Federal Financial Aid, Tuition Assistance from the Military, and Veteran’s benefits are also accepted.
- Login using your MyPark id and password.
- After logging into MyPark, click on the Course and Fee Statement option under the Academics tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says “Pay by Secure Credit Card.
- The default amount will be your full tuition amount, even if you are receiving tuition assistance, financial aid, or veteran’s benefits. If you only need to pay a portion of your tuition up front, erase the default tuition amount and enter the amount that you need to pay Online with your credit card.
- Fill out all the other fields on the form and then click “Send”.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment.
See International Student Admissions and Services – International Payments