Park University Payment Policies
A financial aid award for each semester/term will be applied toward the total charges on the student’s billing statement; tuition, fees, books and supplies and room and board, etc. Any remaining balance due should be paid on or before the Monday prior to the semester/term or a payment plan in place for that semester/term.
A student will not be permitted to enroll in future terms unless all debts are settled. Official transcripts are not released until the balance is paid in full.
If financial aid results in a credit balance after all direct charges on the billing statement are paid, the credit will be refunded to the student within 14 days of the date the credit refund posted in accordance with Title IV regulations.
Students who set up direct deposit will have their refund processed in the form of ACH to the designated account. Students can use MyPark to complete the ACH direct deposit form. Students who do not complete the ACH form will have a manual check mailed to the address on file with the University.
Students must sign into MyPark in order to locate the form below.
- Direct Deposit ACH Form
A bank account is required for this option. This form takes 3 business days to process once received by Accounting Services.
- 25% of total tuition
- total fees due
This down payment is required regardless of tuition funding assistance, benefits, loans, or employer reimbursement.
Only the following categories are exempt from the above Policy:
- Category #1 – Vocational Readiness and Employment (Chapter 31) students are exempt at all terms of registration.
- Category #2 – DOD civilians that submit DD Form 1556 as payment.
- Category #3: Post-9/11 GI Bill ® (Chapter 33) students at the 100% benefit level are exempt at all terms of registration.
- Category #4: Students with confirmed Military (Federal or State) Tuition Assistance are exempt at all terms of registration.
Payment in full is due either by the confirmation date or at the time of registration. See Term Dates to see when the confirmation date is for the term you are registering.
Payment will be accepted by your local Park Campus Center or you may pay Online in MyPark .
For additional financial alternatives, contact a Student Accounts Coordinator in the Accounting Office.
ONLY PAYMENT IN FULL RESERVES YOUR PLACE IN A COURSE.
You may remit your tuition and fees using the following:
- VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card are accepted through the MyPark system.
- Personal checks, money orders, Federal Financial Aid, Tuition Assistance from the Military, and Veteran’s benefits are also accepted.
VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card
- Login using your MyPark id and password.
- Click on the Course and Fee Statement option under the Academics tab.
- Click on the button that says “Pay by Secure Credit Card.”
- The default amount will be your full tuition amount, even if you are receiving tuition assistance, financial aid, or veteran’s benefits. If only paying a portion of your tuition, enter the amount to be paid.
- Complete the form and then click “Send”.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment.
See International Student Admissions and Services – International Payments
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.