Our mission is to alleviate food insecurity among Park University students.
Labor Hall/Intramural Field House next to the Breckon domes.
The Pirate Pantry is self-serve. Enrolled students can use their Student ID Cards to access the pantry during the hours below.
Mondays 1–5 pm (toiletries available as well)
Tuesdays 1–5 pm
Fridays 9 am–12 pm
Saturdays 1–5 pm
If you have questions about the pantry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your Park ID card is not working, or you need to get a Park ID card, contact Campus Safety in Thompson Commons or at 816-584-6444.
Which one best applies to you?
The pantry is free. If you have questions or need more information about how to order and pick up, please contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help.
Volunteering is easy.
- Volunteer commitments include weekly, biweekly, or on a monthly basis.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com to set up a time to drop off donations.
If you would like to organize a food drive at your place of business to support the Pirate Pantry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Here are the list of items recommended for donation.
• Small cans of soup (8 oz – chicken noodle, vegetable, beef, etc.)
• Heat and eat single serve meals (low salt)
• Spaghetti and sauce (NO GLASS JARS)
• Canned tuna or chicken (both cans and snack packs with crackers included)
• Canned or cup-sized servings of fruit (low sugar-such as applesauce)
• Mac and cheese (single serving heat and eat are preferable)
• Heat-and-eat rice
• Cups of hummus with crackers (shelf-stable, non-refrigerated)
• Single serving vegetables (not canned vegetables)
• Low sugar granola bars
• Low sugar cereals (Cheerios, for example, 12 or 14 oz. – not family size)
• Shelf-stable milk (single serve, non-refrigerated, such as Horizon)
• Peanut butter, jelly (small sizes – NO GLASS JARS)
• Oatmeal in single serve packs
If you need more information, contact email@example.com
Dr. Jayme Uden
Dean of Students
Executive Assistant to the Provost
Assistant Director, Academic Support Center
Coordinator of Student Advocacy
Assistant Professor of Social Work