Our mission is to alleviate food insecurity among Park University students.
Labor Hall/Intramural Field House next to the Breckon domes.
Students can order pantry items online. Pick-up time is on Wednesdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. Please pull up in your vehicle in front of Labor Hall/Fieldhouse (next to the Breckon domes), and a volunteer ask for your name and then place your order in the trunk of your car. If you cannot pick up your order on Wednesdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative time.
To order, please use the link to the jotform contained in the email sent each week to your park.edu email address. If you are not receiving the emails about pantry ordering, please contact us at email@example.com.
Which one best applies to you?
The pantry is free. If you have questions or need more information about how to order and pick up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
Volunteering is easy! It’s three simple steps.
- Commit to helping Park students. Volunteer commitments (a) at least one full shift or (b) helping restock and participate in other activities related to the Pantry. Volunteer commitments include weekly, biweekly, or on a monthly basis.
- Fill out the simple online form and submit for review.
- Once you complete the forms, we will contact you with slot availability.
Only Graduate Students, Faculty, Staff, and Outside Volunteers over 18 years of age may volunteer for a shift. For other volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
All steps must be completed before a volunteer will be approved to work.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to drop off donations.
If you would like to organize a food drive at your place of business to support the Pirate Pantry, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Here are the list of items recommended for donation.
• Small cans of soup (8 oz – chicken noodle, vegetable, beef, etc.)
• Heat and eat single serve meals (low salt)
• Spaghetti and sauce (NO GLASS JARS)
• Canned tuna or chicken (both cans and snack packs with crackers included)
• Canned or cup-sized servings of fruit (low sugar-such as applesauce)
• Mac and cheese (single serving heat and eat are preferable)
• Heat-and-eat rice
• Cups of hummus with crackers (shelf-stable, non-refrigerated)
• Single serving vegetables (not canned vegetables)
• Low sugar granola bars
• Low sugar cereals (Cheerios, for example, 12 or 14 oz. – not family size)
• Shelf-stable milk (single serve, non-refrigerated, such as Horizon)
• Peanut butter, jelly (small sizes – NO GLASS JARS)
• Oatmeal in single serve packs
If you need more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the individuals below.
Dr. Jayme Uden
Dean of Students
Dr. Debra Olson-Morrison
Assistant Professor of Social Work
Assistant Director, Academic Support Center
Coordinator of Student Advocacy