Admissions : International Students

Permanent Residents

If you are a permanent resident:
In order to verify your current status in USA and to complete your admission profile, we need following item/s to clear you for admission and enrollment at Park University:

  • Enlarged, color copy of Permanent Resident Card (front and back)

The color copy of your permanent resident card should be emailed directly to Kimberly Connelly ( and Lucas Brito (, or be mailed to the following address:

Park University
International Student Services
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152
Fax: (816) 505-5443

For more information on admission for permanent residents, please view Admissions.

English Proficiency Requirements

Student will be required to take the English as International Language (EIL) Placement Test before registration and enrollment at Park University. Test is not required IF you are a citizen of a country which has English as an official language. 

To schedule an appointment for testing, please contact ISS Office at 816-584-6820.

Transfer of Credit from Foreign Credentials

Park University willingly accepts transfer of credit from Foreign Credentials. The transfer of credit is facilitated between the student and Park University by the ISS Office.  We require an official transcript from the foreign institution, a translation if the transcript is in a language other than English, and a Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE). For more detailed information, view Q & A documentation for transcripts.