Undergraduate Admission Requirements - Within U.S.

International student update – September 1, 2021
Park University has currently adopted a hybrid model for Fall 2021/Spring 2022 which includes face to face and online classes. International students can maintain their status through taking the minimum number of online or face to face classes (12 total credit hours for undergraduate or 6 credit hours for graduate students).

International transfer requirements

  1. Completed online Park University application form.
  2. Application fee of $75.00 paid as part of application form.
  3. Official or unofficial transcripts from your high school and college/university.  A 2.0 cumulative GPA from a US institution or college OR 3.0 cumulative GPA from a USA high school is required for full admission.  If you are coming from a language center, a 2.5 converted GPA is required. All US transfer credit will be evaluated by Park University.
  4.  Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University.

      • An official TOEFL score with a minimum iBT test score of 69 or paper test score of 550 (The TOEFL code for Park University is 6574)
      • An official IELTS minimum score of 6.0.
      • An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.7.
      • An official Duolingo score of 95.
      • Evidence of successful completion of 24 non-ESL credit hours from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.

Please find other details and exemptions for the English requirement here

  1. An Affidavit of Support and supporting bank statement(s) in US Dollars showing the ability to finance nine months of study ($23,248 USD).  Please see one year cost estimate below. Please see here for scholarship opportunities! 
  2. Color Copy of your I-20, passport, visa and I-94.

Please Note:  For transfer students from a U.S. school, the international student transfer eligibility form should be completed by your current DSO and returned.
These documents may be emailed or mailed directly to International Education.

Park University
International Education
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152
Email: international@park.edu


Costs and Tuition Fees - 9 Months Estimated Cost 
Cost of Living - Parkville$10,000
Health Insurance$1,488
Total (US Dollars)$23,248

The tuition fee above is based on 12 credits per semester at $427.00 per credit hour. Please note that all international students are required to fulfill a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester. See here for scholarship opportunities!


Fall Semester (Starts in August) – May 1

Spring Semester (Starts in January) – October 15


Q: I have done some college coursework back in my country; can I have those credits transferred to Park University?

A: Yes!  Any student wishing to receive transfer credit for coursework undertaken at a foreign institution must request a Foreign Credential Evaluation from an accredited evaluation company.  Common companies include World Evaluation Services, Foreign Credits International Experts, and Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Consultants. Students must contact the company directly; request a detailed report with course level identification which must also be sent directly to the office of International Student Admissions and Services.

Q: What documents are needed for official transfer of credit at Park?

A: It takes the following documents to receive transfer of credit:

  • An official transcript with official translation or Foreign Credential Evaluation Report
    • Course descriptions may be needed to receive credit for specific courses at Park.

Q: What is a Foreign Credential Evaluation (FCE) Report?

A: A Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE Report) is a report completed by a recognized foreign credential evaluation company in the United States, which demonstrates how your education compares with U.S. university undergraduate studies, including a course-by-course evaluation and a U.S. GPA. A student must have earned an equivalent U.S. “C” or better for the course to be eligible for transfer to Park. All courses are transferred in as “TR” and do not affect the Park GPA.

Q: How long does the transfer credit process take?

A: In general, the evaluation of international transcripts can take four to six weeks.

Park University’s degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.