For international athletes, please go to parkathletics.com.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements – Outside U.S.
- Completed online Park University application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75.00 paid as part of application form.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from your high school/college. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A 2.5 cumulative (overall) GPA is required for full admission.
*International student athletes must request an InCred evaluation of transcripts and need to select “Certified Copy Add On” on the Incred application.
Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University.
- An official TOEFL score with a minimum iBT test score of 69 or paper test score of 525 (The TOEFL code for Park University is 6574)
- An official IELTS minimum score of 6.0.
- An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.7.
- An official Duolingo score of 95
Please find other details and exemptions to the English requirement here.
- With the Affidavit of Support signed by your sponsor you must also submit financial documentation less than 6 months old to verify your support in the amount of $23,823 or more to live in the United States and study at Park. See here for scholarship opportunities!
- Color copy of your passport.
These documents may be emailed or mailed directly to Office of International Education at the following address.
Office of International Education
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152
See Tuition and Fees for tuition details for international students.
Please note that all international students are required to fulfill a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
Fall Semester (Starts in August) – May 1
Spring Semester (Starts in January) – October 15
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Q: I have done some college coursework back in my country; can I have those credits transferred to Park University?
A: Yes! Any student wishing to receive transfer credit for coursework undertaken at a foreign institution must request a Foreign Credential Evaluation from an accredited evaluation company. Common companies include World Evaluation Services, and Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Consultants. Students must contact the company directly; request a detailed report with course level identification which must also be sent directly to International Education.
Q: What documents are needed for official transfer of credit at Park?
A: It takes the following documents to receive transfer of credit:
- An official transcript with official translation or Foreign Credential Evaluation Report
- Course descriptions may be needed to receive credit for specific courses at Park.
Q: What is a Foreign Credential Evaluation (FCE) Report?
A: A Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE Report) is a report completed by a recognized foreign credential evaluation company in the United States, which demonstrates how your education compares with U.S. university undergraduate studies, including a course-by-course evaluation and a U.S. GPA. A student must have earned an equivalent U.S. “C” or better for the course to be eligible for transfer to Park. All courses are transferred in as “TR” and do not affect the Park GPA.
Q: How long does the transfer credit process take?
A: In general, the evaluation of international transcripts can take four to six weeks.