- Completed online Park University application form. Please indicate your country of citizenship and country of residence, even if they are the same as the country of birth.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 paid as part of application form.
- Application fee includes express I-20 mailing fee if admitted
- Official or unofficial transcripts from your college/university from all institutions attended. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A minimum 2.75 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA is required based on a 4.0 scale. (Please note that individual programs have their own GPA requirements.)
- Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University.
- An official TOEFL score with a minimum iBT test score of 79 or paper test score of 550 (The TOEFL code for Park University is 6574)
- An official IELTS minimum score of 6.5.
- An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.9.
- Successful completion of appropriate coursework in Park University’s Intensive English Program (courses begin in August, 2017)
Please note, students who do not meet the minimum English score requirement or other exemption are eligible for admission through Park University’s Intensive English Program. No TOEFL or IELTS score is required for admission to the program.
- An Affidavit of Support signed by you sponsor and supporting bank statement(s) in US Dollars showing the ability to finance one year of study. For more information, please see financial supporting documentation below.
- Color copy of your passport
- Additional Requirements: Most graduate programs will require additional supporting documentation. For more information, view the Graduate Admissions section.
These documents may be emailed or mailed directly to Office of International Students at the following address.
Office of International Students
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152
FINANCIAL SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION
With the Affidavit of Support signed by your sponsor you must also submit financial documentation (such as a bank statement) less than 6 months old to verify your support or more to live in the United States and study at Park for one year ($18,516 for non-MBA graduate programs and $19,416 for the MBA program).
|Costs and Tuition Fees - 9 Months Estimated Cost||Total|
|Cost of Living||$10,000|
|Estimated Total||$19, 240|
|MBA Program - 9 months estimated cost||Total|
|Cost of Living||$10,000|
*The tuition fee above is based on 6 credits per semester (12 credits per year) at $560.00 per credit hour and additional $75 instructional fee per credit hour for the MBA program. Please note that all graduate international students are required to fulfill a minimum of 6 credit hours each semester.
Fall Semester (Starts in August) – May 1
Spring Semester (Starts in January) – October 15
Please note, individual programs may have their own application deadlines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Q: I have done some college coursework back in my country; can I have those credits transferred to Park University?
A: Yes! Any student wishing to receive transfer credit for coursework undertaken at a foreign institution must request a Foreign Credential Evaluation from an accredited evaluation company. Common companies include WES World Evaluation Services and Foreign Credits International Experts. Students must contact the company directly; request a detailed report with course level identification which must also be sent directly to the office of International Student Admissions and Services.
Q: What documents are needed for official transfer of credit at Park?
A: It takes the following documents to receive transfer of credit:
- An official transcript with official translation or Foreign Credential Evaluation Report
- Course descriptions may be needed to receive credit for specific courses at Park.
Q: What is a Foreign Credential Evaluation (FCE) Report?
A: A Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE Report) is a report completed by a recognized foreign credential evaluation company in the United States, which demonstrates how your education compares with U.S. university undergraduate studies, including a course-by-course evaluation and a U.S. GPA. A student must have earned an equivalent U.S. “C” or better for the course to be eligible for transfer to Park. All courses are transferred in as “TR” and do not affect the Park GPA.
Q: How long does the transfer credit process take?
A: In general, the evaluation of international transcripts can take four to six weeks.