International Graduate Admissions

Steps for Admissions – Outside the United States

  1. Complete the online Park University application form.
  2. Pay the non-refundable application fee of $75 as part of the application form.
  3. Official or unofficial transcripts from your college/university from all institutions attended. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A minimum 2.75 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA is required based on a 4.0 scale.
    • Master of Sc. in Information Systems and Bus. Analytics requires a 3.0 GPA and a previously taken statistics class.
    • Note that individual programs may have their own GPA requirements.
  4. Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University.
    • An official TOEFL score with a minimum iBT test score of 79  (The TOEFL code for Park University is 6574)
    • An official IELTS minimum score of 6.5
    • An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.9
    • An official Duolingo score of 105
    • PTE – Academic of 59

Please find other details and exemptions to the English requirement here.

  1. An Affidavit of Support signed by your sponsor and a supporting bank statement(s) in U.S. Dollars showing the ability to finance one year of study. For more information, please see the financial supporting documentation below.
  2. Color copy of your passport.
  3. Statement of purpose. Please ensure your SOP is written in your own words with no AI assistance.  Tips on how to write your SOP can be found here.
  4. CV/Resume.
  5. Additional Requirements: Some graduate programs will require additional supporting documentation. For more information, view the Graduate Admissions section.
  6. These documents may be emailed directly to

These documents may be emailed to or mailed directly to International Education:

Park University
International Education
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152


With the Affidavit of Support signed by your sponsor, you must also submit financial documentation (such as a bank statement) less than 6 months old to verify your support or more to live in the United States and study at Park for an academic year.


See Tuition and Fees for tuition details for international students.


Fall Semester (Starts in August) – May 1

Spring Semester (Starts in January) – October 15

Individual programs may have their own application deadlines.

Have admission to Park?

Check out our resources to apply for an F-1 student visa and arriving at Park.

Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.