Permanent Residents

In order to verify your U.S. Permanent Resident status, and to complete your admission profile to clear you for admission and enrollment at Park University, you will need to submit an enlarged, color copy of the front and back of your U.S. Permanent Resident Card.

The enlarged, color copy of the front and back of your U.S. Permanent Resident Card may be emailed directly to the International Education at, or sent via mail to:
Park University
International Education
8700 NW River Park Dr. PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152


Please see our English proficiency requirements here.
All incoming students are also required to take the COMPASS English (and Math) placement test(s) before enrolling in Park University academic courses.  To schedule your appointment for testing, please contact the Testing Center at (816) 584-6887; appointments are required for testing, with one (1) day advance notice.


Park University accepts transfer credit from international credentials.  The transfer of credit is facilitated between the student and Park University by the International Education office. In order to request transfer credit from an international credential you will need to submit:

  1. Official transcript/mark sheets (including any graduation or degree certificates), in the native language, issued by the international institution
  2. Official English translation of any transcripts/mark sheets and graduation/degree certificates issued in a language other than English
  3. Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE)

You can find more information in this Q&A document for transfer of international credit.

Park University’s degree programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.