International Graduate Admissions - Within U.S.

Steps for Admissions – Inside the United States

  1. Complete the Park University application form.
  2. Pay the non-refundable application fee of $75 as part of the application form.
  3. Send official or unofficial transcripts from your college/university from all institutions attended. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A minimum 2.75 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA is required based on a 4.0 scale.
    • Master of Sc. in Information Systems and Bus. Analytics requires a 3.0 GPA and a previously taken statistics class.
    • Note that individual programs may have their own GPA requirements.
  4. Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University unless they have a bachelor’s degree taught in English:
    • An official TOEFL score with a minimum iBT test score of 79  (The TOEFL code for Park University is 6574)
    • An official IELTS minimum score of 6.5
    • An official ITEP minimum academic score of 3.9
    • PTE – Academic of 59

Please find other details and exemptions to the English requirement here.

No TOEFL or IELTS score is required for admission to the program.

  1. An Affidavit of Support and supporting bank statement(s)  showing the ability to finance nine months of study ($23,823 USD).  Please see one year cost estimate below. 

  2. Color copy of your passport, I-20, current visa and I-94.
  3. Statement of purpose. Please ensure your SOP is written in your own words with no AI assistance.  Tips on how to write your SOP can be found here.
  4. CV/Resume.
  5. Additional Requirements: Some graduate programs will require additional supporting documentation. For more information, view the Graduate Admissions section.
  6. These documents may be emailed directly to

These documents may be emailed to or mailed directly to International Education:

Park University
International Education
8700 NW River Park Dr PMB#3
Parkville, MO 64152


With the Affidavit of Support signed by your sponsor, you must also submit financial documentation (such as a bank statement) less than 6 months old to verify your support or more to live in the United States and study at Park for an academic year.


See Tuition and Fees for tuition details for international students.


Fall Semester (Starts in August) – May 1

Spring Semester (Starts in January) – October 15

Individual programs may have their own application deadlines.

Have Admission to Park?


Present your Park admission letter to your current school along with a transfer in form we will provide. The school will then transfer your I-20 record.

Check out our resources here for arriving at Park.


Q: I have done some college coursework back in my country; can I have those credits transferred to Park University?

A: Yes!  Any student wishing to receive transfer credit for coursework undertaken at a foreign institution must request a Foreign Credential Evaluation from an accredited evaluation company.  Common companies include World Evaluation Services, Foreign Credits International Experts, and Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Consultants. Students must contact the company directly; request a detailed report with course level identification which must also be sent directly to the office of International Student Admissions and Services.

Q: What documents are needed for official transfer of credit at Park?

A: It takes the following documents to receive transfer of credit:

  • An official transcript with official translation or Foreign Credential Evaluation Report
    • Course descriptions may be needed to receive credit for specific courses at Park.

Q: What is a Foreign Credential Evaluation (FCE) Report?

A: A Foreign Credential Evaluation Report (FCE Report) is a report completed by a recognized foreign credential evaluation company in the United States, which demonstrates how your education compares with U.S. university undergraduate studies, including a course-by-course evaluation and a U.S. GPA. A student must have earned an equivalent U.S. “C” or better for the course to be eligible for transfer to Park. All courses are transferred in as “TR” and do not affect the Park GPA.

Q: How long does the transfer credit process take?

A: In general, the evaluation of international transcripts can take four to six weeks.


Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.