Park University offers a large selection of online degree programs. These degrees work well for a busy professional juggling the demands of career and family. For admission to Park University’s Online degree programs, a student needs to meet the following requirements:
- Earned high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA in all previous college study
- Completion of the Application for Admission and payment of the application fee
Non-degree Seeking or Visiting Students need to meet the following criteria:
- Completion of the Application for Admission
- payment of the application fee
- submit unofficial copies of previous college transcripts
The following program(s) require additional documentation.
Contact our online admissions team to answer any questions about getting started with your degree today.