Park University will accept exam scores from CLEP, Dantes (DSST) and Excelsior. The following policy applies when transferring in these exams.
- There is a maximum limit of 30 cr. hrs. from Subject Exams towards a bachelor’s degree.
- There is a maximum limit of 27 cr. hrs. from General Exams towards a bachelor’s degree.
- There is a maximum limit of 57 cr. hrs. from Subject/General Exams combined towards a bachelor’s degree.
- There is a maximum limit of 30 cr. hrs. from Subject/General Exams combined towards an associate degree.
- The score earned must meet the minimum passing score criteria, as set by ACE.
Please see the links below to view the most current exam correlations.
COLLEGE LEVEL EXAMINATION PROGRAM (CLEP)
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course.
- CLEP Exams and Transfer GuidelinesCLEP Exams and Transfer Guidelines
DEFENSE ACTIVITY FOR NON-TRADITIONAL EDUCATION SUPPORT (DANTES)
The DANTES mission is to support the off-duty, voluntary education programs of the Department of Defense and to conduct special projects and development activities in support of education-related functions of the Department.
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE EXAMINATIONS (ECE)
ADVANCED PLACEMENT EXAMS