Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements are formal, signed agreements between Park University and other colleges and universities. These agreements will layout your course of study at the two year level to enable a seamless transition to Park University and the completion of your degree. Schools listed have articulations which are available by contacting the Articulation Officer in the Registrar’s Office.

Park University does not offer block transfer credit for students transferring in an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree. Students bringing in these degrees will receive transfer credit for each course on a course-by-course basis.

Note any current articulation agreements that are from Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degrees will receive direct correlations, per the notations on the given articulation pathways.

*Schools which have AA and AS degree requirements that are identical may receive block credit on a case-by-case basis, and it will be noted on the pathway listed at the respective schools linked below.

Students who bring in an Associate of Arts degree will have all of their Liberal Education requirements fulfilled at Park University and will have 60 credit hours applied towards their bachelor’s degree.

For more information:

If you would like to verify any information relating to the agreements listed, please contact Christy Myers,


Transfers from an Accredited Community College

Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Park University is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning since 1875.