Park University will accept ACE recommended credit directly off a student’s Joint Service Transcript (JST), CCAF transcript or DD214 to evaluate and apply onto a student’s academic transcript. This includes credit for rank, MOS and a variety of training certificates earned while in the military.
To further enhance the degree applicable credit a military member can receive when they transfer to Park University, we have recently evaluated several specific MOS’s to determine the credit Park University will apply to specific degree programs.
Park University Construction Management- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 12H Construction Engineering Supervisor BS Degree
- 12N Horizontal Construction Engineer BS Degree
- 12T Technical Engineer BS Degree
- 120A Construction Engineering Technician BS Degree
Park University Construction Management- Associate of Science Degree
- 12H Construction Engineering Supervisor AS Degre
- 12N Horizontal Construction Engineer AS Degree
- 12T Technical Engineer AS Degree
- 120A Construction Engineering Technician AS Degree
Park University Bachelor of Science in Geography