Course equivalencies are available through the Transfer Evaluation System. The information on the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) provides interested parties a guide to show how a course from a Regionally Accredited Institution may transfer into Park University. Some courses may not be found in TES but may still be accepted for transfer to Park. We provide no guarantee that a particular course will be accepted. Final determination of transferability is determined by the Office of the Registrar after submitting an application for admission. This system is meant to serve as a guide only. Only courses included in formal Articulation Agreements guarantee transferability of courses as listed by the agreements.
The Transfer Equivalency System is subject to revisions and equivalencies may change. The catalog dates for each institution reflect the latest revision date from that school.
Transferable courses without a direct correlation to a Park University course may be noted as: SS199/SS399 for Social Science electives, NS199/NS399 for Natural Science electives, NU000 or NU199 for Nursing electives, HU199/HU399 for Humanities electives, CS000/CS999, CS199 or CS299 for Computer Science electives, CJ199/CJ399 or CJ000/CJ999 for Criminal Justice electives, NDE101 for general electives, or MG000/MG999 for Management electives or ML199/ML399 for Modern Language
USING THE TRANSFER EQUIVALENCY SYSTEM (TES)
- Access the Transfer Evaluation System
- Choose the school you would like to see equivalencies for, by selecting the first letter in the schools name.
- Find your school
- Under school name select Equivalency Search to view a list of all courses that have been correlated to Park courses.
- Select View icon next to any particular course to view course descriptions.
- Build a list of course equivalencies by selecting My List Add on the far right. Your list will be displayed in a separate window. You may print or email this list.