Scholarship opportunities include:
* Park University accepts these scholarships granted by outside institutions.
- Park Military Family Scholarship
- James J. Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- Sergeant Major Stan Hillery (Ret.) Memorial Scholarship *
- Air Force Aid Society's General Henry Hap Arnold Education Grant Program *
- Officers' Spouses' Club Scholarships *
- Enlisted Spouses' Club Scholarships *
Active-duty members may also use Tuition Assistance (TA). National Guard and Reservists may also tap into their TA programs, and Park programs are VA-certified for any military member or veteran that has GI Bill benefits. The GI Bill® provides benefits to veterans, service members and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wishing to pursue an education.
For more information on how to apply for an individual scholarship or information on the financial assistance available to you, please contact Financial Aid Services
. Our financial services staff would be happy to work with you in order to help you meet your educational needs.