The Master of Science in Information Systems and Business Analytics will require applicants to meet the same admissions requirements as any other graduate program is business.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or from an accredited foreign institution of higher learning.
- Minimum of a 2.75 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale from all colleges and universities attended.
- Students will a cumulative grade point average below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admission. Submission of additional documentation may be required by the Program Director.
Admission to Park University’s Master of Science in Information Systems and Business Analytics program is open to graduates of all fields of undergraduate study. Types of Admission Students will be admitted to the Master of Business Administration program with one of the following admission statuses:
- Full Admission – Applicants who meet all admission requirements and the Graduate Admissions office has received all necessary documents, are granted full admission.
- Provisional Admission – Students may be admitted to a program on a provisional basis and their admission status will be classified as “provisional.” The provisional status will be removed when applicants submit test scores or other required documents. Students accepted provisionally must submit complete and satisfactory records before completing 12 credit hours in the graduate program.
- Conditional Admission – In certain exceptional cases, a student who does not meet the minimum grade point average requirement, but who presents other evidence of ability to succeed in a graduate program, may be granted provisional admission by the director of the graduate program in which the applicant is applying, in concurrence with the dean or designee. The probationary status may be removed after the student has demonstrated academic ability by maintaining a “B” average for the first six credit hours of graduate courses, with no grade lower than a “B”.