Command and General Staff College
Master's Degree Programs for U.S. Army Officer Applicants
Park University’s Graduate School offers an impressive variety of master’s degree programs and emphases to officers at the Command and General Staff College:
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master’s of Arts in Communication and Leadership (M.C.L.)
- Master’s of Education
• Adult Education
• Teacher Leadership
- Master’s in Health Care Leadership (M.H.L.)
- Master’s of Public Affairs
• Public Management
• Disaster and Emergency Management
With leading experience in online and distance education, Park University’s Graduate Programs excel in academic quality and student assistance. Protocols have been developed to assist students as needed, including free online learning writing lab and critical thinking courses for Park’s graduate students.
About the Program at Park
Expedited Admissions Process
Park University offers five start dates throughout the year and students may apply online at any time. The Graduate School offers a tailored and expedited admissions policy for CGSC officers, with the GMAT and the GRE waived among other benefits.
Up to 15 credit hours may be transferred and applied to the 36 hours required for the degree, (depending on the program).
About Park University
Park University, a recognized leader in online and distance education, was founded in 1875. Park is a private, nonprofit, fully regionally accredited institution of higher learning, with a long history serving the United States military. Park is a traditional institution in picturesque Parkville, Missouri with full time faculty, it’s recognition as a leader in military education has credibility for those currently serving and with employers post military career. With 40 campus centers often on military bases, it received the “Military Friendly School” designation from G.I. Jobs Magazine in 2009. Its Success for Veterans program has attracted national attention.
These requirements are for officers at the Command and General Staff College who have successfully completed or are in the process of completing the Command and General Staff Officers Course (CGSC):
- Completion of at least the C100 block in the CGSC with grade of B or higher
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Current resume (Army Officer Record Brief [ORB] or equivalent that includes professional and academic experience is acceptable in lieu of civilian resume).
Learn More and Get Started Today